Tuesday, November 17

.BIRTHDAY BLESSINGS.


sashimi, oysters, tiramisu, creme brule.
so we walked THE LINE tonight to celebrate my mum's birthday. 

and on the way back, we saw the CHRISTMAS LIGHTS. 
this one's my fave. Behold the LIGHT OF THE WORLD. 
JESUS, THE REASON FOR THIS SEASON. 

and so i asked my brother, 5 things he would tell someone about me if they asked and here's what he said. in a heartbeat. (another reason why i love kids! the true embodiment of honesty) :)
1. you often wear leggings
2. you love to shop. you're favorite brands are cotton on & topshop. you sometimes like espirit. me: "i like far east & vivo,ion..." rattling on. him: "i said BRANDS." me: "errr. okay, next."
3. you drive recklessly. (after some laughter&objection, he relented and said, "okayyyy. abit reckless only."
4. you eat almost anything. like daddy.
5. you love to go to work. (AWWWWWW!)
everything he said, is everything i am.
& love & believe in & live for.
oh how i love my little brother :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails