Tuesday, December 22

the b'day aftermath.


had a fun-filled day on my birthday, doing 3 of my most favorite things. 
sleeping, eating and spending time with my family :) 
there was another reason why i counted down to today, though. 
in anticipation, bated breath, albeit with sweaty palms, i headed to look for JASON. 
yeah, no one else but JASON. 
because he had the power to determine if i could/couldn't choose. 
the color.
of my spankin' new black bird fly. 
yeah. i still cannot believe it, till i hold it in my hands to concede that it isn't but a dream. 
a very good friend blessed me with it and i am still reeling from shock/surprise. 
alas, they didn't have the color i want but Jason was kind enough to order in one for me. 
thank you for favor, Jesus! :) 
my film is waiting for my new camera to arrive but meanwhile i will experiment with a two-frame camera jojo got me for Christmas. 
i don't usually open stuff before Christmas - i am traditional that way, still waiting for the actual day to open up all my gifts just cause i like it. 
but this one i had to, because she insisted. 
couldn't blame her cause she got it months back from korea, just for me. sweet :) 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails