Monday, February 8

WAVES MAKE YOU STRONGER.

i went for a swim like i usually do every monday.
it's a pretty good rest thing for me.
from afar, i saw a bigger guy coming alongside me in the opposite direction. 
and oh i saw those waves coming.
as they drew closer to me, those waves, i began to pull my strokes with greater force, quicken my momentum and kick a little harder to ensure that i kept on track and oh, didn't swallow any water. 
and that's when it came to me. 
how waves make you stronger. 
you might struggle a little to keep your balance, perhaps push yourself a little harder, or maybe even put in a little more to keep yourself on course.
but they most certainly won't kill you. 
oh but when they pass, you'll realize that you've just gotten a little bit tougher.
thank you for the waves that have made me stronger. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails